How to pay your Etisalat bill in Al Ain
You have a number of options when it comes to paying your Etisalat mobile phone or Internet bill.
- Go to the main Etisalat building
- Tell the receptionist that you want to pay a bill
- Get a ticket from him/her
- Wait in line in the correct area they point out to you
- Provide your phone number
- Hear the amount owed
- Find an Etisalat payment machine: there’s one in Jimi Mall next to the far right entrance.
- Enter your landline number to see what you owe for your Internet account (which starts with 03). Or enter your mobile phone number to see the bill for that.
- Feed in bank notes to pay your bill.
- Collect the receipt.
Very roughly, if you let a bill go over 1,000 or 2,000 dirhams your account will be suspended, so it’s best to pay these bills regularly!
Let me know if you know of other places where there is a payment machine, or any other info to improve this article.