Wadi Adventure is the Middle East’s first man made whitewater rafting, kayaking and surfing facility – and it opened its doors at the beginning of 2012.
What you’ll find there...
- Three world class whitewater rafting and kayaking runs with a combined length of 1,133m
- A surf pool capable of making 3.3 meter high waves every 90 seconds
- A rope course, climbing wall and zip line
- An adult and toddlers swimming pool
- Retail and merchandise outlets providing all you may need for the day
- Plenty of food and beverage outlets to cater to everyones needs throughout the day
- The most unique corporate and event space to be found in the Middle East
- Space and infrastructure for world class white water and surfing events
Entrance tickets for adults is AED100, children below 1.2m is AED50.
The entrance fee gives access to the surf beach, family swimming pool, kids splash pool, Surf Café, Tiki Hut, Rafters Grill and the changing facilities. Activities are then purchased separately, either at the main entrance or at the booking offices located within the park.
One of the visitors to the Al Ain Enthusiast site, called Ella, wrote…
“Very attractive waterpark was opened just near Green Mubazzarah. This is Wadi Adventure. You can enjoy with nice surfing there, kayaking, rafting. They also have air park facility, family and kids pools. And of course some cafes to eat something after you finish enjoying!”
Friday: 9am to midnight (9am to noon is for families only)
Saturday: noon to 11pm
Monday: closed all day
Tuesday/Wednesday: noon to 11pm
Thursday: 9am to midnight
Wadi Adventure is located opposite the Ain Al Fayda Resort, near Green Mubazzarah, at the foot of Jebel Hafeet.
Do visit the Wadi Adventure website.